Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

GR3770 T14 Error

Hi, I've gotten this t14 error recently, I just put in a recently acquired drum that looks like it may not have been used for quite some time... the ink had spread under the master and had really gunked up the clamp. I gave it a bit of a cleaning but when I went to make a new master I got this error...

Where do I find the clamp safety switch?? And when I find it what do i do to it??

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    So I ran tm 13 which told me the clamp safety switch is pressed, I also ran tm 73 for the clamp solenoid but I'm not really sure what that did... I finally ran tm 104 which is clamp plate open/close operation and it ran totally fine and allowed me to reset the machine from the t14 error... however if I try to make the master again I just get the error again... it's only happening with this one drum, ???

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TONERINMYNOSE's Avatar
    loosen the screws on the drums master clamp, insert small pieces of paper underneth the plate and tighten screws, effectivly shimming the clamp gear up. open the clamshell and activate the 2 saftey switches, front and rear, and watch the master making progress. also check the rear of the drum clamp there is a small tab with a magnetic "button" on it that activates the open close sensor in the machine, may be bent broken or missing, compare it to a working drum to correct. good luck!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: GR3770 T14 Error

hey it worked out great, thanks for the tips!