Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    sharpdigitalconsult

i need your assistance on RZ 200 EP risograph duplicator

My name is emeka am the chief engneer with SHARP DIGITAL AGE TECHNOLOGICAL SERVICES LIMITED a fully registered company in Nigeria.

I havea problem with risograph duplicator,model No.RZ 200 EP. smoke was noticed in the drum unit,the drum unit was diagonalized to have the following items burnt’
    (1) the print drum PCB connector was burnt with the socket on the board.

After the replacement of the burnt parts named above the machine continued displaying error CODE P-24-539 inhibiting the drum from pumping ink.\
    I will also like to know how i can wipe the memory and start the system Anew.

Pls i am in desperate need of any suggestion or idea on this problem,all attention or assistance will be appreciated.
    thanks,
    Emeka

sharpdigitalconsult

Unhappy Re: i need your assistance on RZ 200 EP risograph duplicator

hi

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Re: i need your assistance on RZ 200 EP risograph duplicator

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

sharpdigitalconsult

Oh! sorry because i already have the manual, but is not working out,

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Thumbs down Re: i need your assistance on RZ 200 EP risograph duplicator

Good, cause I missed the point where you said you were from Nigeria. I have all IP address's blacklisted from my site.

'a fully registered company in Nigeria.' What exactly does that mean? You're registered to scam people?

Anytime somebody puts that statement in a post, it's a sure sign of something not being Kosher.

sharpdigitalconsult

Oh! oga i no no wetin i go tell you again, You have not come to my country before, you only hear western blackmails about our country, crises caused down here by the westerners,what we suffer here now is bombs and guns in Africa,where are this GUNS AND BOMBS manufactured, you are afraid of nemesis. there's nowhere in the world that you don't have the good and the bad. I have a friend (Mr young)who is from france where the have the most beutiful city in the world, he was walking with an oil company in Port Harcourt, when he was transferred back to Europe him and the wife and their two kids where crying out.Pls we want to remain in Nigeria, i tell my place is the best in the world check the world map.

While will you just conclude that i want to scam just because you saw Nigeria.I did not lie about my IP address. the network card am using is registered with the mtn Network company, Scam must come with lies, offer of good things, money, gold, diamond.

Pls am christian i don't cause people, if do not have solutions to my problem do not write to me again, otherwise i will report as abuse.

Thanks emeka

1: Where you able to upload the drum data from the old PCB before replacing?
    2: Have you tried repeating the installation procedure for an inkless drum? Run TM 117, 890. Power off/on, and TM 887.?
    3: Possible the wire harness for the FG sensor at the ink motor is burnt or disconnected.
    4: It's also possible the ink motor is dead, or the wire harness is burnt or disconnected.

Good luck.