Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Riso GR3770 Color Drums Wanted

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Riso GR3770 and I am looking for more color drums. I currently have Black and Pink. My blue drum seems to have a leak. I would like to purchase all colors drums. Does anyone have any leads or have drums for sale?

Cheers.
    Josh

Korreck

Re: Riso GR3770 Color Drums Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by JEGille View Post
    Hello All,

I recently purchased a Riso GR3770 and I am looking for more color drums. I currently have Black and Pink. My blue drum seems to have a leak. I would like to purchase all colors drums. Does anyone have any leads or have drums for sale?

Cheers.
    Josh
    I have color drums, red, blue and green, what price would you be willing to pay for them?

feak2012

Hello, sir, we are a specialized manufacturer based in China, which combines the R&D,design, production, distribution and service of high quality duplicator consumables and copier consumables,and invested by three professionfal factories,and we are the only one Chinese duplicator ink manufcturer which pass the USA ASA audit and SOYOIL certification.

Also as a solo agent of Seiki, currently we can offer customers whole series duplicator consumables, it covers genuine Seiki duplicator machine, used duplicators, duplicator ink, duplicator master and parts for Seiki, Riso, Duplo,Ricoh and Gestetner and other brand.

For these parts, you can find its OEM number or description from our website: www.kreyoly.com

And needs, you can mail us, we can quote you, and we can offer you these small parts and delivered by DHL or TNT carrier.

Thanks.

Sean

Tom S

Quote Originally Posted by JEGille View Post
    Hello All,

Cheers.
    Josh
    Hi Josh
    I have gr3770 drums for sale no leaks , bright red , blue , floresent pink , medium blue , make offer. tom 9545139756 tom.samchuck@gmail.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korreck View Post
    I have color drums, red, blue and green, what price would you be willing to pay for them?
    do you by any chance have RZ 310 color drums?