Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

some image missing in rz 390 output master making

original image file 8 x 14 to make a master
    master output 1 inch from left side image missing 1 x 14,, image missing from begining to end output image only 7 x 14 anyone have its experience ????

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: some image missing in rz 390 output master making

Quote Originally Posted by pc123321 View Post
    original image file 8 x 14 to make a master
    master output 1 inch from left side image missing 1 x 14,, image missing from begining to end output image only 7 x 14 anyone have its experience ????
    POROBLEM SOLVED reason unknown

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

I don't know if this will be helpful, but as the sensor readings from the paper tray determine the size of the image on the master, might want to look into that.
    If it wasn't a master image related problem, they might not be making enough prints per master. From what I've seen, while any less than twenty prints per master is a waste of money, anything less than ten prints per master will probably cause loss of image on prints. At least ten prints per master is the minimum I run for repair confirmation. I always run that five times, then turn the prints over and run all fifty of them on one master.
    As always, make sure to try holding the "Reset" key down while turning a Riso on, and holding the key down until either the display comes to ready or the initialization motor sounds get quieter. I'm not sure if that makes that big of a difference anymore, but it used to. And it is pretty easy, and it is unlikely that you'll hurt anything if you only do it once.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    I don't know if this will be helpful, but as the sensor readings from the paper tray determine the size of the image on the master, might want to look into that.
    If it wasn't a master image related problem, they might not be making enough prints per master. From what I've seen, while any less than twenty prints per master is a waste of money, anything less than ten prints per master will probably cause loss of image on prints. At least ten prints per master is the minimum I run for repair confirmation. I always run that five times, then turn the prints over and run all fifty of them on one master.
    As always, make sure to try holding the "Reset" key down while turning a Riso on, and holding the key down until either the display comes to ready or the initialization motor sounds get quieter. I'm not sure if that makes that big of a difference anymore, but it used to. And it is pretty easy, and it is unlikely that you'll hurt anything if you only do it once.
    i have this problem recently,,,a week ago
    it's also a portion image misssing after making master (computer to riso --making master)
    the reason is paper feed is not correct when making a master
    this time i placed 11x17 paper , coreldraw 11x17 ----file image 8x14 after making the master the image still missing 1 inch width 1 x 14
    i try it four times ---it still the same ,------------then
    i put the original on the glass ,,to make a master ,it work ,all the image come out ----
    then i try computer output to riso , this time all the image output correct ----so that , problem solve , but reason unknown

The paper feed tray, paper width size sensor may be flaking out. 1st try recalibrating it.