Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    LizW

Riso MZ770A replace master removal unit transfer belts: assistance needed please.

Hi all. I am trying to replace the transfer belts in the master removal units. The manual simply says to undo the screws, pull out the connectors and remove the reusable belt. Problem #1 - can't find a belt (one on LHS &amp; two on RHS apparently). <br><br>As I am replacing the transfer belts due to one turning up in the middle of the machine which had (obviously) broken, I don't know if I can't see them because they aren't there or I'm having a blonde moment. There are no directions for where they are in the manual, everything else is pictured and has arrows to them except these.<br><br>If anyone has a direct way of changing the eight belts (four each side, little rubber bands), I would appreciate assistance. At the moment I'm simply trying to remove both master removal units and hope I see the belts as I go and then replace them. As you can tell, this isn't working.&nbsp;<br><br>And yes, I am my own technician... no, there are no riso technicians within four hours of my location.

Re: Riso MZ770A replace master removal unit transfer belts: assistance needed please.

First do you have the correct belts.They use two different belts for the paper feed side verses the paper receive side.
    I highly recommend get a complete technical and parts manual, because I have replaced the paper feed side before and the book shows exactly what to do. Try Paul, justmanuals.com.
    Good luck.