Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    totonicone

Smile I have risos for parts

Let me know what do you need. i may have them.
    totonicoe

Quote Originally Posted by mhutch View Post
    I am thinking of buying a GR3770 and wondered if anyone knows of a source to buy parts (not ink or masters)? Our local Riso dealer stated that parts are no longer available. Any help would be appreciated.

FPG

Parts for my GR3770

totonicone, I am looking for (2) load springs and the silver aligning roller for my GR3770. I had a tech out and determined that this is the problem.
    thanks, FPG press@fpgraphics.com

risoman

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Artsmith View Post
    Just got my first Riso. ($100 from a local church. Figured I couldn't go wrong.) It's a GR3750 with almost 2 mil prints on it, moves paper just great. It came with a black drum and a red drum. Both of them seem to turn out the same results: a print that looks kinda light or faded. Can anyone tell me if this is more likely an ink delivery issue or a master/burn issue, or something else completely? Thanks.
    Hello
    All what you have to do is remove the paper master from the drums and clean the outside of the drums with a clot soaked in petrol, and leave it a few minutes. I guess that the ink is dried on the surface of the drum.

Succes

Technician

can u supl;y Tehernal print head for Dr3750 A3 400dpi, can u supl;y Tehernal print he

can u supl;y Tehernal print head for Dr3750 A3 400dpi

risoman

Re: Parts for Riso brand Risograph GR3770

Hello
    I have only a YPH for GR3770 (A3 600dpi
    sorry

Best regards

JuliaWarner

Question Re: Parts for Riso brand Risograph GR3770

i believe my riso RA4200 has this issue you mentioned with the vertical lines running top to bottom - any suggestions how to fix this? what part exactly needs replacing? thnks! -julia

alexis

hi,
    i need GR3750 EPROM 5.02A or higher.
    It's for connect SC7700 to the GR...
    Thanks !

franjobrzi

Hello all,
    I am new to this forum. I found it looking for the motherboard (electronics) for your Riso GR 3770
    DALI someone has worn out and that the desktop board.
    Please give me someone can help in this.

franjobrzi

Technician

I have a 3750 that is not working. The motor control board is not working. And other parts that I scavanged for my 3770.

I have a 3770 that just stopped working. The pressure control stopped working a year ago and I had to run things in test mode. The master making has been intermittantly giving problems, making blank masters, and just stopped permanently as it started giving T10 errors. It may need a ribbon cable that goes to the scanner.

I have some drums that I am looking to sell.
    I have GR Blue and Red and Black drums. And a Black HD drum. The regular black does not
    work in 3770 but the HD and color ones do.They work and I have tubes of ink for them and carrier cases. I don't know how much they go for.

If you need parts from either for spares, other than the parts that don't work, we can work out a deal.

I am at sklemetti@centralprint.net

feak2012

Hello, sir, we are specialized manufacturer based in China, which combines the R&D,design, production, distribution and service of high quality duplicator consumables and copier consumables,and invested by three professionfal factories,and we are the only one Chinese duplicator ink manufcturer which pass the USA ASA audit and SOYOIL certification.

Also as a solo agent of Seiki, currently we can offer customers whole series duplicator consumables, it covers genuine Seiki duplicator machine, used duplicators, duplicator ink, duplicator master and parts for Seiki, Riso, Duplo,Ricoh and Gestetner and other brand.

For these parts, you can find its OEM number or description from our website: www.kreyoly.com

And needs, you can mail us, we can quote you, and we can offer you these small parts and delivered by DHL or TNT carrier.

Thanks.

Sean