Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Kurt_s

Re: Parts for Riso brand Risograph GR3770

Hi, I've got a Riso GR3770 that was working perfectly well until a plastic part broke. The part is a little yellow lever/flipper-like thing. There are two of these under the top cover/document scanner. When the cover is lifted, both yellow parts are very clearly visible. One of these got trashed and cannot be glued together. Of the pieces that are broken off, I can read a partial part number: *17-24139. I'm pretty sure that the two parts are identical, but I can't easily read the full part number on the one left in the machine.

Has anyone got an old-stock or salvage part that I can buy?? I'd also be interested in a service manual....

Thanks!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Parts for Riso brand Risograph GR3770

Exclamation Re: Parts for Riso brand Risograph GR3770

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_s View Post
    Hi, I've got a Riso GR3770 that was working perfectly well until a plastic part broke. The part is a little yellow lever/flipper-like thing. There are two of these under the top cover/document scanner. When the cover is lifted, both yellow parts are very clearly visible. One of these got trashed and cannot be glued together. Of the pieces that are broken off, I can read a partial part number: *17-24139. I'm pretty sure that the two parts are identical, but I can't easily read the full part number on the one left in the machine.

Has anyone got an old-stock or salvage part that I can buy?? I'd also be interested in a service manual....

Thanks!
    Just to hedge your bets, you might try posting your request for parts here too:
    For Sale, Trade, or Wanted

Tom S

Quote Originally Posted by mhutch View Post
    I am thinking of buying a GR3770 and wondered if anyone knows of a source to buy parts (not ink or masters)? Our local Riso dealer stated that parts are no longer available. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi . I have riso GR3770 drums for sale colors are , bright red,blue,floresent pink,medium blue. make offer. tom 9545139756 tom.samchuck@gmail.com

Edibcosta

Re: gr3770 parts source

[QUOTE = CouponBookMan; 48946] Você pode visitar a loja eBay de inter_sales. Aqui está um comentário de lhes: eu vendo um monte de duplicadores Riso e eu nos separamos fora várias máquinas GR3770 para peças de reposição. Gostaria de vender-lhe a tomada de mestre parte chamada a cabeça térmica por US $ 250 entregue à sua porta! Deixe-me saber se você está interessado. Tenha um ótimo dia! Lindsey

[/ QUOTE]

Olá amigo você ainda tem a TPh para a Riso GR 3770 e quanto vc faz ela para entregar aqui no Brasil em minha cidade. Desde já muito obrigado.

Hello . I know this may not be the best place to post but i really need help connecting the Riso gr3770 37 pin to SC7700. So i dont have a cable and i wish to make one, the 36 pin plug that goes to the SC7700 is is easy to find and i will wire it directly to the 37 pins in the Riso but i need wiring diagram for those pins. If anybody has such a cable could you please test it and let me know how the pins in the cable are connected?. thank you so very much for any help

Technician

We are the largest supplier of USED RISO drums (over 400 in stock) and spare PARTS (most models) in the U.S.

We stock ALL USED RISO GR3770 parts and some NOS (new old stock parts).

Let us know if we can help.

Lindsey Interdonati
    President

Only Great Copiers
    Wilmington, NC 28405