Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Riso EZ370

Deeps03

Riso EZ370

I am getting an error code P11/600 can anyone please help me with this. Assistance greatly appreciated

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Riso EZ370

Try turning the machine off, then hold down the reset while turning the machine on. Hold the rest key down until the initializing motor sounds get quieter, or the display comes to ready.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    Try turning the machine off, then hold down the reset while turning the machine on. Hold the rest key down until the initializing motor sounds get quieter, or the display comes to ready.
    Rest key? Man what I wouldn't give for a rest key to be a standard part of any of the machines I work on.
    And now, on to reality: that was supposed to say "reset" key. Sorry about that.

Deeps03

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    Rest key? Man what I wouldn't give for a rest key to be a standard part of any of the machines I work on. And now, on to reality: that was supposed to say "reset" key. Sorry about that.
    Thank you very much. I have managed to solve half the problem now. The HP sensor does not switch off so i bought a new sensor and it started making some copies at about 35 copies the error appears again it seems that the Pressure control pulse motor is not returning to the rest position. I think this is a timing issue need to find a solution will advise once i have one. Thanks Again