Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    patrick_1

Risograph RC6300 T1 Error

Hello
    I'm having a problem with my risograph 6300. I have a lot of supplies i'd like to use up before I junk it, so i'm hoping to get it running again.

I'm receiving a T1 error, which is listed in the manual as:
    Main Motor Lock, Displayed to interrupt the machine operation: 1) If the Magnet A is still detected by the Magnet A detection sensor 2 seconds after the Main motor started. 2) If the Magnet A hasn't been detected by the Magnet A detection sensor within 5 seconds after the Main motor started.

When running a test of the Magnet A detection sensor, it is detecting Magnetism.

I'm not really sure what to make of this. Does anyone have any insight or experience with this kind of problem? Thanks!

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Risograph RC6300 T1 Error

Have you tried resetting the machine? There are vast amount of posts about that on this thread, some of them even posted by me, you might find that helpful.
    Otherwise, the master clamp on the drum is likely getting caught by the master removal hooks. Fix that and retime the machine and you will probably be good to go.

patrick_1

Hi, Thanks for your response.
    I have tried resetting the machine and unfortunately it hasn't yielded any results.
    The master clamp on the drum has been getting caught on the master removal hooks, but I previous sorted that problem out.
    The problem currently is that the motor that turns the drum is not working. I have tried it in test mode and it still refuses to turn.

Through some googling I came across this post on another board ( Riso RC6300 T1 & T2, Error Code)

Does anyone know how to locate and replace a fuse (if there are fuses?) on a risograph 6300?

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Actually, it kind of sounds like you have a bad motor. At least I ran into that as the RC line became aged.
    Still, if you unplug the machine and then remove the front right hand cover, you'll see a number of fuses on the power supply board. Check them with a meter, it is kind of hard to see if they are burned out.
    Make sure to unplug the machine first, though. A line voltage shock will at the very least sting like the dickens, and if anyone else is watching you will look like an incompetent fool to them.