Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

SC7700 not booting

HAve a SC7700 which gets used 1to2 times every 4or 5 months. Worked fine the last time (3 months ago) but now it won't boot. Lights come on & it beeps - connection to GR3770 happens by I/P beeping on riso with light going off & on then SC7700 beeps then starts again to boot. Any ideas (did replace battery 12 months ago & tried again now).

So connected my SC7500 to riso and it only downloads about half the file size then starts to print to riso and then keeps downloading garbage to riso wasting masters.
    Am using XP mode from win 7 64bit computer with HP Jetdirect 500x. Has worked well for past 2 years, now all of sudden no good.

Any ideas, thanks

General Troublemaker 250+ Posts ddude's Avatar

Re: SC7700 not booting

It's possible that the hard drive failed on the 7700- I think you can connect a monitor to watch the boot process.
    2000 mockingbirds = 2 kilomockingbirds

Hello I know this may not be the best place to post but t i really need help connecting the Riso gr3770 37 pin to SC7700. So i dont have a cable and i wish to make one, the 36 pin plug that goes to the SC7700 is is easy to find and i will wire it directly to the 37 pins in the Riso but i need wiring diagram for those pins. If anybody has such a cable could you please test it and let me know how the pins in the cable are connected?. thank you so very much for any help

usmanali7

I believe many times which the labor charge to completely clean almost all dark-colored tattoo on the drum and also change any parts that can't be
    70-411 totally cleaned out may well be more than that you are protecting through not necessarily investing in a new color drum.