Hi, after trying all my local ressources, I'm here asking if anyone knows where I could find a GR3770 Guide Roller Assembly: A3 (#014-91320-008).

2 months ago, our machine started to have this problem:

Prints 3 copies, then slowly prints a copy completely uncentered (half on the print on the sheet and the other half outside of it) and then a paper jam error message.

We had a tech coming over to our place to look at it. First he thought it was the clutch, we were happy when he told us they had a brand new one in store.

After talking to retired riso techs about it, he then call us back and tell us that the problem is more likely to be with the Guide roller assembly.

2 months have passed without anything to do...

If you know where to get this part please let me know, I know we could maybe just buy another machine, but we can't find another GR for the moment and we already have 15 different color drums for it. To build up that many drums with a more recent machine would be the end of our business.

If you have seen this problem before and think the problem has nothing to do with the Guide Roller Assembly, let me know as well.

Thanks a lot