Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ink suppliers?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Ink suppliers?

Thumbs down Re: Ink suppliers?

For someone with 5 posts you sure have a lot to say on the administration of this forum. If you don't like us............don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Re: Ink suppliers?

I don't have anything to say about the administration, only that my posts were not appearing? I haven't used any derogatory language in any of my posts (Only inappropriate forum language used were comments on "post ranking" directed towards me). I posed a simple question hoping to get assistance which in turn would help others - a couple have posted to this thread with similar questions. In fact, there are many posts on this forum which have gone unanswered with similar inquiries/ideas.

Not sure where the animosity came from, all I did was prove that the sponsors didn't offer what I was inquiring about thus not impeding on anyone's agenda. period.

Now does anyone want to contribute valuable information pertaining to my question? I'm working on it and if I find a supplier I will be sure to let everyone interested know

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Ink suppliers?

Quote Originally Posted by jstefanski View Post
    I don't have anything to say about the administration, only that my posts were not appearing? I haven't used any derogatory language in any of my posts (Only inappropriate forum language used were comments on "post ranking" directed towards me). I posed a simple question hoping to get assistance which in turn would help others - a couple have posted to this thread with similar questions. In fact, there are many posts on this forum which have gone unanswered with similar inquiries/ideas.

Not sure where the animosity came from, all I did was prove that the sponsors didn't offer what I was inquiring about thus not impeding on anyone's agenda. period.

Now does anyone want to contribute valuable information pertaining to my question? I'm working on it and if I find a supplier I will be sure to let everyone interested know
    I think you may have poked a sleeping bear with a stick with an earlier post.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Why do there have to be bears? My approach was completely harmless - I simply started a thread for a previously unsupported topic.

If anything, I deserve an apology as his initial response was uninformed and irrelevant thus prompting the response he received in return.

Post count bares no weight IMO, everyone has to start somewhere.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by JustManuals.com View Post
    For someone with 5 posts you sure have a lot to say on the administration of this forum. If you don't like us............don't let the door hit you on the way out!

For someone who is selling copyright protected stuff (I am sure you have the permission of every individual holder of the rights. haven't you?) you are a little rude, aren't you?

Ink suppliers?

Lightbulb Re: Ink suppliers?

First off, there is a forum for grievances and suggestions, you didn't post there. 2nd, a simple Google search would supply you with a gadzillion hits. Why ask someone else to do your legwork for you? That's just being lazy. This site is free to use for all thanks to the banner ads and Google ads, if you didn't have them then this would become a paid site. I for one donate monthly AND I run a banner ad on the top of the screen that I pay a pretty penny for.
    You are right on one thing, we were all new once.

Have a nice day,
    Paul

First off, there is a forum for grievances and suggestions, you didn't post there. 2nd, a simple Google search would supply you with a gadzillion hits. Why ask someone else to do your legwork for you? That's just being lazy. This site is free to use for all thanks to the banner ads and Google ads, if you didn't have them then this would become a paid site. I for one donate monthly AND I run a banner ad on the top of the screen that I pay a pretty penny for.
    You are right on one thing, we were all new once.

Have a nice day,
    Paul
    Perhaps a list will be easier for you to digest?

1. You have not read any of the posts that I have made based on your response above.
    2. I tried tons of keywords, any distributors that showed did NOT have alternative colors, standard yes (which I have)
    3. I can't post them here without breaking the rules
    4. I didn't ask anyone to search for anything for me, simply asked if someone was currently using a supplier or knew of any (The purpose of a forum, share information!)
    5. This forum is specific to my needs - if you have grievances why don't you post them there? You're the only irrelevant one here, posting in an ink thread when you sell ripped manuals.
    6. I have clicked on the sponsored links, most of them don't pertain to this topic at all and those that do didn't have what I needed.
    7. You're trolling a forum with the sole purchase of self-perpetuation, not contributing any value to the conversation. If you at all start to think that you're an asset you might want to re-think that as there are MANY scanned-manual merchants out there.
    8. With that said, I don't care that you donate or sponsor anything, how is that a contribution to this conversation?
    9. You have no right to discuss my post count (Or contribution) as yours is inflated by pushing "your" products on forum members.

Can the admin please block justmanuals.com at this point? The contributing forum members here deserve more than this level of ignorance.

Ink suppliers?

Thumbs down Re: Ink suppliers?

It is my donations AND my banner ad that keeps this forum free to anyone who wants to post. Without my banner ad and others like it, you would have to pay to post here. As others have said, 'don't poke the bear with a stick' And like I said before, if you don't like the way this site is run, you're free to leave. Fewer than 1 % of my manuals are scanned, 99% of them come straight from the manufacturers. If a scanned manual doesn't meet my standards, than I don't offer it for sale. Your post is laughable. MY Posts are paid for, how about yours?

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician

Cool Re: Ink suppliers?

It is my donations AND my banner ad that keeps this forum free to anyone who wants to post. Without my banner ad and others like it, you would have to pay to post here. As others have said, 'don't poke the bear with a stick' And like I said before, if you don't like the way this site is run, you're free to leave. Fewer than 1 % of my manuals are scanned, 99% of them come straight from the manufacturers. If a scanned manual doesn't meet my standards, than I don't offer it for sale. Your post is laughable. MY Posts are paid for, how about yours?

Paul@justmanuals.com
    Little hint for you: even if the manuals are from the manufacturer someone has the copyright on it (at least for the pictures in it) and without explicit permission you have no right to sell them. But I am sure you have all the permissions, as you represent a reliable business page with legal details, addresses, company information and accurate presented contact persons.

And, be honest, is it really your money or is it the money you get from the folk here buying the manuals?

Ink suppliers?

Smile Re: Ink suppliers?

It's my money when people from this site and worldwide buy my manuals. Just like when you get paid, it's your money.

Paul@justmanuals.com