Technician

GR 3750 Feed settings

No manual and I've noticed a setting by the feed area .. it is two green screw type setting ... one I know sets the pitch and the other one in question is has 4 circles .. one is a circle inside a circle and others are different size circles ... can anyone explain this setting .. what is the circle inside a circle setting for? and so on ..... Thank you in advance ....

Re: GR 3750 Feed settings

Ok....here we go....
    The left dial is the stripper pressure. 9:00 is the normal paper setting, 12:00 is slick and ncr paper, 6:00 is heavy 110# stock, 3:00 is very heavy aka envelopes.
    The right dial is the stripper angle. The arrow, 1:00, is the normal setting. 3:00 is light, ncr paper, 11:00 is heavy paper, and 9:00 is very heavy.
    My rules for use of the green dials are leave the left @ 9:00. The right start @ 1:00 and adjust as necessary, if not feeding turn counter-clockwise a hour or so until feeding correctly, if multi feeding turn clockwise a hour or so until feeding correctly.
    Good luck.

Technician

Re: GR 3750 Feed settings

Quote Originally Posted by jermyth View Post
    Ok....here we go....
    The left dial is the stripper pressure. 9:00 is the normal paper setting, 12:00 is slick and ncr paper, 6:00 is heavy 110# stock, 3:00 is very heavy aka envelopes.
    The right dial is the stripper angle. The arrow, 1:00, is the normal setting. 3:00 is light, ncr paper, 11:00 is heavy paper, and 9:00 is very heavy.
    My rules for use of the green dials are leave the left @ 9:00. The right start @ 1:00 and adjust as necessary, if not feeding turn counter-clockwise a hour or so until feeding correctly, if multi feeding turn clockwise a hour or so until feeding correctly.
    Good luck.
    Awesome - Thank you so much.