Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

help help on Duplo dp m300

Hi guyz
    I have a duplicate duplo dp m300, the machine prints double images on paper, I changed the ink but still problem persist, when I try to remove the drum out it can't come out, you find the pressure roller is up resist the drum from come out even if the drum is in home position. So if I want to remove the drum out I have to open the machine back and pull down the pressure roller tension spring. Please any one with solutions help

Technician

Re: help help on Duplo dp m300

It's a simple work. First bring the drum at home position by keep pressing the Jog botton (yellow color). Remove the back cover.. Open the ejection box to view the drum unit clearly. Carefully rotate the timing belt by hand from the most convenient position, probably it is easy to rotate near encoder sensor position. It is bit tough to rotate the timing belt because the belt is connected with many gears. While rotating the timing belt see the the press roller from the ejection side. you can see the press roller release the drum. Then you can remove Drum.. Hope this will work