Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

RISO search problems

A few days ago any search conducted using terms - RISO and Risograph - did not return complete, new posts, or any posts I have viewed since 02/01/08.

Is anyone else having this issue? I have issued a problem ticket to the administrators.

- LHS

>>> I have just checked, and this thread is not searchable using terms RISO or Risograph <<<

>>> 14:15 05/13 Here is an example of a link that is no longer searchable - http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ot...ing-whine.html <<<
    Last edited by techathens; 05-13-2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Update on seach results on this thread

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Problem solved thanks to CopyTechNet admin. Thanks guys - great communication!

nilsonmorales

hello

hi my name is nilson morales from el salvador i dont have experience in duplicator but i see in www.free-service-manuals.com manuals fro riso i work with copiers
    saludos desde el salvador mi correo es nilsonmorales@hotmail.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    If I understand the question or inquiry, try JustManuals. If I misunderstand your inquiry please contact me at help@duplicatortech.com

Direct link to RISO manuals - http://www.justmanuals.com/riso-c-31...g8721a3hbebsu2
    Last edited by techathens; 05-29-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: link update
    Salesout Pro
    SalesoutPro@gmail.com

rplaza

riso or risograph search results: NOT FOUND

on June 25 2008
    Still the same
    riso or risograph search results: NOT FOUND
    Is there a copyright issue?
    or something wrong?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I agree with you, there are many less posts and more search problems now than in the past, and I am receiving less direct technical inquiries than in the past on the equipment (neither here nor there – advice is free).

I'm not sure how it works, but judging from all the other products that are represented in this forum and the information posted, I don't believe it to be a copyright issue as such. (Does anyone out there understand how the "Furl" and "Digg" buttons affect a post on this forum?)

Also I am not going to discount that someone or a authorized dealership somewhere have taken upon themselves to be overseers or digital duplicator overlords (a joke) - for RISO to do so (either on the US or Japanese corporate level) would show a higher degree of initiative on these type matters than I ever observed during my tenure with them. It is just not something that most of the corporate guys in Danvers (MA) wouldn’t get their boxers in a bunch over.
    Last edited by techathens; 06-24-2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: formatting problems from MS Word