Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    schapow

Question Are drivers available for Riso GR 2710?

I'm thinking about buying a Riso GR 2710.

Anyone know if drivers are to be found for this model? I am using a Mac OS but could probably work with drivers for Windows.

Just wondering if there is anything out there, or if there are any support networks for drivers for older models.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Are drivers available for Riso GR 2710?

The GR line is too old to work with many modern computers, and they never worked well with Mac users who weren't patient, thoughtful and inventive.
    I would recommend that you have the seller of this machine show you that it can print from their computer, and then ask them for the drivers. Pay close attention to the computer they use to print to the Riso, too.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Are drivers available for Riso GR 2710?

Quote Originally Posted by schapow View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a Riso GR 2710.

Anyone know if drivers are to be found for this model? I am using a Mac OS but could probably work with drivers for Windows.

Just wondering if there is anything out there, or if there are any support networks for drivers for older models.
    I agree with Iowa Tech about confirming what computer operating system they are using and get the drivers for sure. Windows is definitely easier to get working than on a Mac with the older Riso lines. Do you know the type of computer interface they are using to connect the Riso with the computer? I have drivers for the SC3000 and SC3500 for Windows 98 (SC3000) and Windows XP (Works with SC3000 and 3500). Let me know and I can share! Good Luck!