Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Seeking a Career as a Senior Copier/ Printer technician or Service Manager DC Area

I am seeking a Monday - Friday Full-time technician position with a good company. I have over 18 yrs of experience with copiers, printers, wide format and fax machines. I have an extensive list of certifications and years of dealing with customer service. I understand that customer service is number 1 in our line of business. My certifications are as following:
    1. Certified on all Kyocera Copiers and Printers
    2. Certified on most of Xerox Copiers, Printers and Fax machines all the way up to the tektronix days. Four pages of certifications. I am pretty proficient on 71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79, 52,53,54,55,56,57,58 series. Certified on all ColorQubes except the 92 and 93. All the Inkstick phasers are elementary to me. I worked on many Production color copiers such as 7775, 250, 252, 4110 and 7665. I am certified on all the printers for Xerox
    3. Certified on the older Okidata printers
    4. Certified on Canon Wide format and color printers.
    5. Certified on most of the older Hp printers and Plotters
    6. Proficient and web/tech support with Sharp Copiers
    7. Proficient with Canon Ir copiers
    8. Proficient and have web/ support with Toshiba
    9. Proficient and have web/ support with Konica
    10. Proficient with Lexmark printers
    11. Proficient with Samsung

I have my own Laptop and tablet with all the manufacture service manuals. My vehicle is a 2014 Ford Transit Connect. My driving record is clean and I have 3 major Government badges which includes : USDA, Department of Justice and US Mint. My IT skills allow me to install drivers, Network Scanning and Scan to email on most copiers. I gain a lot of my IT experience with past employment as a Senior computer technician with SAIC. I have no problem and enjoy repairs, installations, delivery, setups and Demos of multifunctional products.

I am not looking for an entry level position. I consider myself one of the best technicians in the area and sure enough diversified more than most.
    If you have a great opportunity feel free to email me at bryant28282000@yahoo.com

Tonylt

Re: Seeking a Career as a Senior Copier/ Printer technician or Service Manager DC Are

Do you have any knowledge of any Kodak EX 150 units? Looking for help in Pensacola Florida