Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

New Jersey Copier Technician needed in growing company

I'm looking for new technicians who want to learn copier repair and make a good living without a college education! We are a Konica/Minolta dealer and we are growing leaps and bounds! Money will come as you grow with us. Some of the benefits are company car, uniforms, 401k and health insurance at a cost.Paid vacation, sick time etc.. and yearly reviews!

We will also be hiring seasoned Technicians who know how to navigate from brand to brand! as I said we sell Konica/Minolta office equipment and send our techs to Factory Training expenses paid of course.

You can either reply here or email me
    P.s. I see people stopping by, don't be shy to ask questions! This is a real post.

Joe
    Last edited by DUKEY; 08-18-2016 at 02:53 AM.

Re: New Jersey Copier Technician needed in growing company

Quote Originally Posted by DUKEY View Post
    I'm looking for new technicians who want to learn copier repair and make a good living without a college education! We are a Konica/Minolta dealer and we are growing leaps and bounds! Money will come as you grow with us. Some of the benefits are company car, uniforms, 401k and health insurance at a cost.Paid vacation, sick time etc.. and yearly reviews!

We will also be hiring seasoned Technicians who know how to navigate from brand to brand! as I said we sell Konica/Minolta office equipment and send our techs to Factory Training expenses paid of course.

You can either reply here or email me
    P.s. I see people stopping by, don't be shy to ask questions! This is a real post.

Joe
    Hi I am Factory Trained Canon Technician and Working now in Ricoh Brand. I am interested to the post if still open.

jiselle56@gmail.com