Are you fed up of using recruitment agencies to find thenext role?
The company I work for has changed the way they recruit,they used to use a lot of recruitment agencies and they did not get the rightmatch, the new employees were miserable the hiring manger was disappointed andthere was no connection.
Recruitment agencies can be impersonal and once they havetheir commission they have no interest in you. I don’t like recruitment consultants.I don’t work with recruitment agencies.I find Photocopier engineers by listening to them, by exploring theircareer objectives and your future goals.
Laserlife employed me, a recruiter with over 10 years ofactual recruitment experience, who believes in employing people to do a jobrather than having a person fill a seat. I do not work on commission so my bestinterest is making sure I get the right person in the role. My job isfulfilling because, I know I get the right person right positions.
If you are looking for a new role, or want to find out morewhat Laserlife can do you for you let me know and I am happy to listen.

Laserlife offer competitive salaries and are looking forprinter/copier engineers in the North West of London.
Thanks for taking time to read me.
Dina