Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shane B

Copier Technician - Bermuda

Service Technician – Office Equipment – Bermuda!! $USD and only 4.75% Tax

Our client is a recognized leader in the sales of office supplies and business products. They are an authorized dealer for digital copiers and printers, facsimile machines, laser printers , computers and shredders.

They require a service technician to join their expanding service department to support a complete range of business machines. The ideal candidate must demonstrate or possess the following:

- 2 years plus experience in servicing digital copiers, ideally Sharp or Canon or other major manufacturer.
    - a certified diploma in electronics from an industry - recognized institute.
    - ability to organize and prioritize work in an efficient manner and work well under stress and time pressure.
    -ability to work under minimum supervision, be a self-motivated individual and demonstrate initiative
    -willingness to work evenings and weekends upon short notice

Remuneration will be in USD equiv depending on experience. (4.75% tax only in Bermuda.) A full range of benefits including major medical, dental , long-term disability, life insurance, pension plan and more.

A high level of portability and interest in relocation to a warm weather environment is required.

If interested contact me at shane@squiresresources.com
    Last edited by Shane B; 07-22-2008 at 02:32 PM.

massege from narenkrs@rediffmail.com

Hi Naren,

Are you still interested in the opportunity in Bermuda?

Thanks,

Shane

Shane Bage
    Squires Resources Inc.

705.725.7660 ext. 27
    877.435.0921 toll free from Toronto

Dear sir
    Yes I am interested in the opportunity

thanking you
    Naren

kishor

appli. for Service Technician – Office Equipment – Bermuda

Dear Sir/Madam

I am very glad to see your advertisement in Copytechnet.I would like to apply for the post of service field technician or the post which is suitable for my qualification.I am waiting for your kind co-operation. I have attached my CV.Thank you.

Kishor Maharjan
    krm_maharjan@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shane B View Post
    Service Technician – Office Equipment – Bermuda!! and only 4.75% Tax

Our client is a recognized leader in the sales of office supplies and business products. They are an authorized dealer for digital copiers and printers, facsimile machines, laser printers , computers and shredders.

They require a service technician to join their expanding service department to support a complete range of business machines. The ideal candidate must demonstrate or possess the following:

- 2 years plus experience in servicing digital copiers, ideally Sharp or Canon or other major manufacturer.
    - a certified diploma in electronics from an industry - recognized institute.
    - ability to organize and prioritize work in an efficient manner and work well under stress and time pressure.
    -ability to work under minimum supervision, be a self-motivated individual and demonstrate initiative
    -willingness to work evenings and weekends upon short notice

Remuneration will be in USD equiv depending on experience. (4.75% tax only in Bermuda.) A full range of benefits including major medical, dental , long-term disability, life insurance, pension plan and more.

A high level of portability and interest in relocation to a warm weather environment is required.

If interested contact me at shane@squiresresources.com
    Attached Files Attached Files

Alcius

Question Service Engineer

Dear Mr. Shane,

I'm not sure if you received my application, I sent it to your email and I am interested in the job in Bermuda. I am very much willing to be relocated. I do believe that I am more than qualified for the said position since all copiers are the same in xerographic process but manufactured by different companies.

Very truly yours,

Alcius

looking for a job

HI, Shane
    I'm interested to work in bermuda, I'm working right now in bahrain, dealer of panasonic and olivetti and experience in multi brands, I work in saudi arabia also before in the distributor of canon and konica, ricoh & kyocera, sharp in the philippines.

Respectfully yours,

Cris

Shane B
    Hi Alcius..

I didn't see an e-mail from you. Could you resend your resume to me?? shane@squiresresources.com

Shane B
    Hi Cris,

I would be interested to see a copy of your resume. Can you e-mail me one?? shane@squiresresources.com

Thanks!!

Hi, Mr. Shane

I send already in your e-mail my resume. just let me know if you recieve already my resume.

thanks

Cris

Shane B
    Hi Cris,

I just recieved it. I will review it shortly.

Thanks,

Shane

Mr Shane

thanks

Cris