Business Equipment Service is a family owned and operated, independent service provider, located in Loveland, Colorado. We provide service on most makes and models of copiers, printers, MFPís, folders, duplicators and other office machines. We are currently seeking to add an experienced and talented field technician to our team.
As a field technician, your duties would include, but arenít limited to:
- Troubleshooting, repairing and adjusting office machines at the customersí location.
- Evaluating and maintaining an adequate inventory of parts, tools and supplies in your car stock to support the customers in your territory.
- Providing the highest level of integrity, diligence and quality of work, to support the customers and other team members.
- Effectively communicating with customers and team members to ensure open dialogue, complete and accurate information, and a high degree of professionalism.
- Assist with installation of equipment, configuring machines for printing and scanning and training customers on use.
- Work directly with customers to evaluate needs and make recommendations on products and services.
- Work directly with customersí IT professionals/departments on connections and installations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Strong electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Strong general IT skills and familiarity with software, drivers, and configuration of printers and scanners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work diligently and effectively with minimal supervision
- A valid driverís license and a good driving record
- Must be very strong with either Ricoh or Konica Minolta
- The ability to work on multiple makes and models is a primary consideration
- The ability to safely lift, up to 50 lbs.
BES offers competitive wages, commission opportunities, a company-provided service vehicle and a great working environment.