Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Service Technician Wanted

Ideal Office Solutions Ltd. is currently seeking to expand its esteemed service. We are a locally owned and operated document management company with offices in Northern BC and Northwest Alberta Canada.

With our customer centric culture and focus on our teamwork, we are able to bring the highest quality of service to our clients, and confidence to our team members

Applicants should have computer networking competency, be mechanically inclined, and hold a valid class 5 drivers license. We provide manufacturer training and offer competitive wages with benefits package.

Full time position located in Fort St. John, installing and servicing the top brands of office equipment with an amazing in house team to back you with an excellent inventory of parts and supplies. We strive to be the best in our industry area everyday. An amazing group of colleagues awaits you! Join our team today. Apply now

Please email all enquires to service@idealos.ca

wizyy2k

Re: Service Technician Wanted

Good afternoon,
    my name is Wisdom Kwashie a canon photocopier technician from Ghana. i saw this advert on your site about technicians wanted. Please i will like to know if am qualified from my country to apply and please what are the requirements needed

Thanks and waiting for your reply

Wisdom Kwashie

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Service Technician Wanted

sorry I have no idea what it takes to come to Canada. I am just posting this for the company I work for I would email the address I included and maybe google what I required to come to Canada?