Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to hire Ricoh, Savin, Gestetner Lanier Copier Technician (Puget Sound Area)

If you are a highly experienced Ricoh, Savin, Gestetner, Lanier Copier technician looking for a change that offers freedom, technical excellence, and a non-corporate working environment, then you should be talking to us. Copy Tech Inc in Bellevue, Washington is a leading provider of copier services to small and medium organizations in the greater Puget Sound area and we are growing.
    Candidly, only a few individuals are qualified for this role. If you have an incredibly high personal bar, are obsessed about customer satisfaction, and seek to continually grow and learn then this is the right environment for you. You should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Ricoh copier/printer repair space, along with computer/networking skills. You must be high energy and have exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. HP, Canon, Brother experience a significant plus.
    We offer a highly competitive compensation package, along with an exceptional work environment and company supplied vehicle. If you think you have what it takes to be partof this exceptional team, please send your resume or an e-mail with relevant work history to: mastercopiertech@gmail.com.

Re: Looking to hire Ricoh, Savin, Gestetner Lanier Copier Technician (Puget Sound Ar

Still looking for a Senior Tech n the Puget Sound Area. We will even consider a part-time position for the right skills.

Thank you

Patsy Brown
    patsy@copytechinc.net

Re: Looking to hire Ricoh, Savin, Gestetner Lanier Copier Technician (Puget Sound Ar

Unfortunately I had posted an gmail account for anyone who may be interested in our job. The correct email is Copytechbellevue@gmail.com

or patsy@copytechinc.net
    Last edited by Patsybr; 08-27-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patsybr View Post
    Unfortunately I had posted an gmail account for anyone who may be interested in our job. The correct email is Copytechbellevue@gmail.com

or patsy@copytechinc.net

"Candidly, only a few individuals are qualified for this role. "

Do they have to know how to post a correct email address?

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    "Candidly, only a few individuals are qualified for this role. "

Do they have to know how to post a correct email address?
    Verbatim from an employment officers own mouth:
    ...."And the employer of today expects their new employee to be 25years old with 25years experience."

I rang up about an advertised job one day just out of curiosity.
    The job criterion had ridiculous exceptions of the younger inexperienced people.

I said to the HR officer. I have 98% of the qualifications you require. Best of luck
    getting a younger person with all those qualifications.

I said you forgot to put one other qualification on the advertised selection criterion.
    She said "what was that."
    I replied "You missed the qualification that states: the person must also be immune to kryptonite."

true....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

age requirement?

Hi I'm working for 10 years in ricoh photo copiers machines b&w and some color machines and have around network.scan to folder ,scan to email if yo are interested

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Looking to hire Ricoh, Savin, Gestetner Lanier  Copier Technician (Puget Sound Area)

Quote Originally Posted by timelord7 View Post
    age requirement?
    It sounds as if it could be interpreted as age discrimination.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBrown View Post
    Interesting offer. If you are looking for the best opportunity to start your career, it is one of the best for such purpose. Maybe better can be just Free Essays on Cold War. Examples of Research Paper Topics, Thesis, Outlines GradesFixer work as a writer or anything connected to it. You can work not only remotely, but according to your own schedule, as well. that is the reason it is rather interesting to be the applicant to such position. Will try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I find it REALLY RUDE that you hi-jack this thread for this crappy stuff.
    THIS is for TECH employ.. not a writing job
    Surely, may be you are right. But it is one more opportunity to work as TECH writer as well. Why not?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Looking to hire Ricoh, Savin, Gestetner Lanier  Copier Technician (Puget Sound Area)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonMcDowell View Post
    Surely, may be you are right. But it is one more opportunity to work as TECH writer as well. Why not?
    IT IS NOT IN LINE WITH THE THREAD
    the OP is looking to HIRE people.. not GET suggestions FOR employ...

Please review forum policy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk