Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ricoh Engineer required in South of England

Hi, I am currently looking for an experienced Engineer ideally with Ricoh copiers, for a family run business. Not a large corporation.
    We are based in Romsey, in the South of England and cover mainly Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
    I know this is mainly filled with American Engineers but thought this would be a good place to look as there are a lot of very smart and experienced guys on here.
    Please reply to this or message me on here if you are interested.

Thanks

Jamie

Senior Tech 250+ Posts PinevskiS's Avatar

Re: Ricoh Engineer required in South of England

Quote Originally Posted by JayPaul View Post
    Hi, I am currently looking for an experienced Engineer ideally with Ricoh copiers, for a family run business. Not a large corporation.
    We are based in Romsey, in the South of England and cover mainly Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
    I know this is mainly filled with American Engineers but thought this would be a good place to look as there are a lot of very smart and experienced guys on here.

Thanks

Jamie
    Your mail???

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thanks

Jamie
    is that an insult???

Hmmm good luck, i see a versatile group of people not just American, While ENGLISH is the main lingo, while we have people from all around the globe here.

but it all good..

What? No it's not an insult.
    In most of the other employment posts it was mainly threads for people looking in states in America.
    I also see a lot of American locations under other Users names on here so I know a lot of people are based in America.
    It wasn't an insult directed at anybody in any way, it was my way of saying that not many people that see this will be based in the Southern counties of England.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

In most of the other employment posts it was mainly threads for people looking in states in America.
    I also see a lot of American locations under other Users names on here so I know a lot of people are based in America.
    It wasn't an insult directed at anybody in any way, it was my way of saying that not many people that see this will be based in the Southern counties of England.

I was joking, around.

no harm done.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts PinevskiS's Avatar

Should they be from England alone?

It doesn't matter where they are from originally but we would only interview people who already lived (or worked) around the southern counties of England

Technician

I wish you luck in your search, most of the people are on here are from the US. My last wife was born in England, somewhere around Liverpool. Her and her Mother went back on vacation while we were still together. I wish I would have went with them.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Momiowilove's Avatar

Question Re: Ricoh Engineer required in South of England

Can i apply sir. Im currently working here in saudi arabia. What is your email

Just a tech 250+ Posts keithxxiii's Avatar

Wink Re: Ricoh Engineer required in South of England

I would love to try working in a different location/place but I am 7000 Kms away.
    Aye! Cut the crap