Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rosebudteg

Need a tech to repair/setup a Ricoh 1035 in Lakewood, WA

I need a tech to help me repair and set up a Ricoh 1035 in my office.

When I first started at this company I was excited to see that they had a Ricoh 1035 because my last company had a Ricoh 2035 that I had set up as a scanner and printer for the jobsite.

I got it set up as a printer for the office. I've also set it up as a fax machine for the office. But the scanner portion has beaten me. I know it needs some Scanrouter work and I've tried using it, but it keeps crashing my computer so I know I'm doing something incorrectly. All the technicians I've called are unfamiliar with Scanrouter and tell me that they can't set up the scanner portion of this copier.

I was told not to worry about it for now, but just this morning one of my co-workers broke one of my rules. That rule states "If there is a problem with the copier, don't touch it... call Rosebudteg over to help." He decided to take matters into his own hands and ever since then, it won't copy/print/fax.

The switch that tells the output tray to move downward hasn't worked in awhile. Occasionally it'll get stuck and start moving down on it's own until it gets so far down it stops the copying and asks you to remove the paper. I've learned how to get this switch unstuck. This was the problem this morning. My coworker twisted the switch sideways until it started moving up. But after it got to the top it pushed on this switch that was sticking out sideways and broke something. Now it's having fits.

We've also got problems with the paper tray number 4. It won't feed paper reliably. If you have more than 30 or so sheets of paper in the tray it won't feed at all.

So I need a copy tech in the Tacoma/Lakewood area to give me a PM. I need to repair this unit and get the scanner portion working for the office.

PM me.

Hi,
    I was in Redmond, WA. Currently in TX. I can repair this machine if you have service manual. I have 17 yrs of component level experience in copier industry. You can contact me on my no 281-679-1020 ro E-mail banty_chat@yahoo.com.

Best regards.
    -Banty