Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    MOS_Xerox

Service Technician - Traverse City, MI

Consider joining Michigan Office Solutions, a XEROX company and leader in the document management industry. MOS has 9 sales/service offices in Michigan and northern Ohio including Kalamazoo, Novi, East Lansing, Saginaw, Muskegon and our headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI. We are interested in copier repair applicants that reside in Traverse City, Manistee, Cadillac or Grayling areas.

MOS is interested in identifying candidates who have experience troubleshooting and diagnosing digital office equipment issues; and repairing and maintaining digital copier equipment (and related technology) in assigned territory. Continuous training on additional equipment and technology provided (copiers, fax machines, printers, MFP's).

Copier Repair Tech Duties:
    •Perform territory/call management which includes the call-ahead program.
    •Develop and maintain good customer relations in assigned territory, in addition to providing operator training, technical assistance and general customer information.
    •Responsible for tools, laptop, blackberry, multimeter and other equipment assigned.
    •Properly fill out assigned reports completely and on time.
    •Maintain personal copy of all assigned publications in organized manner so that they are readily available for use as needed.
    •Must review, update, and be knowledgeable on company policies.
    •Maintain proper parts custody levels to ensure prompt and efficient equipment service.
    •Responsible for applying skills that will increase revenue through GMA sales, CITS, clicks and sales leads.
    •Meet or exceed the following standards: Revenue, Parts Usage, Calls/Day, Recall %, P.H. %, Mech Time %, and additional goals as established by the supervisor.
    •Responsible for continued development of skills through formal training, self-study, and on-the-job training.
    •Demonstrate willingness and capacity to be trained on most digital office equipment that is in, or added to the company line.
    •Responsible for maintaining vehicle per company’s Fleet Safety policy.

Qualifications:
    •High School diploma required with at least three to five years industry experience, preferably with Xerox, Toshiba or Konica; industry certifications preferred
    •Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills strongly preferred
    •Ability to work under stress; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
    •Excellent customer service
    •Must have a valid drivers license with no points
    •Exceptional troubleshooting skills handling digital copiers
    •Strong relationship management skills with external and internal customers is required
    •Perform other duties and projects as assigned.

Apply online: Careers

Hi,
    I have all the qualities you demanded. I have 17 yrs of component level (Electronic as well mechanical) experience in copier industry and I would like to work with this tech. position. You can contact me on my phone 281-679-1020 or E-mail banty_chat@yahoo.com at any time.

Best regards.
    -Banty

I meet the qualifications. And am very interested.

pal.xerox
    hi i am also intrusted to join your company please contact on pal.xerox@gmial.com