Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    FLCOPIERTECH

Thumbs up Printer Technician Needed in SW Florida

Welcome to Floridas Suncoast. Laser Rite is an HP, Sharp, Xerox Phaser & OKI dealer serving Central Floridas Gulf Coast from Tampa Bay to Fort Meyers. We offer top pay, factory certified training, medical benifits, 401K, company car or auto allowance and performance bonuses.

We continue to expand in our market by hiring the best technicians possible and providing them with the best support and training in the industry.

Successful candidates should possess a high level of diagnostic ability and be well rounded in office equipment repair. Our technicians are specialized in the products they service but provide first call diagnostics on all Printers, Copiers or Faxes in their area.

Email your resume with salary history and referance for consideration to gnielsen@laserrite.com

EOE

Visit our website www.laserrite.com

orlandouseche
    Hello do still have the job offer?
    I am from Venezuela do you have any position for me ?

FLCOPIERTECH

Thumbs up

We have a position open. We will not sponsor immigration. If you want the job you will have to interview in person. If hired you will have to provide SS#, drivers licence and submit to background check.

orlandouseche
    ok thanks a lot what is the job offer you have now ? and whjere is located please ?
    write me back to
    orlando_useche@hotmail.com