Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Paddywaks1967

Thumbs up Toner Cartridge technician wanted in North East(Newcastle/Durham/Gateshead/North)

Looking for a toner cartridge technician to help refurbish OEM toner cartridges (HP, Canon, etc) for a new toner company. Long term. Possible partnership. Working on a good long-term contract with a local authority. Very good prospects and potential remuneration.

hanz_zx

Inquirement

What are the qualifications

Paddywaks1967

No qualifications needed....just technical knowledge

Hello

No formal qualifications are required but a working knowledge of how to recycle toner cartridges(HP, Cannon, Brother, etc) is required, as is a willingness to work hard for good money. Have you got any experience of this type of work? Regards. Michael

Paddywaks1967
    Hello

No formal qualifications are required but a working knowledge of how to recycle toner cartridges(HP, Cannon, Brother, etc) is required, as is a willingness to work hard for good money. Have you got any experience of this type of work? Regards. Michael

catrecycle

Post Ink and toner cartridge Recycler and Rebuild engineer

Hi.

Good Evening.

I would like to ask about if you are still looking for professional recycler for inkjet and laserjet cartridge recycler /rebuilder..

I have more then 6 years eqperience in the field i can refill/recycle/rebuild all kind of ink and toner cartridge with costomer satisfation.. More that if you are interested to make your own brand i can guide you the details and from A to Z i can guide you what to do.

I am in saudi arabia right now...

I know the material and machinery companies world wide .. china , germany, france etc i visited already for this field.. i Attend seveal fairs for recycling industry for cartridges...

Let me know if you are interested to make best business deal with me i can work for you...

Best Regards

Asif
    catrecycle@gmail.com

hanz_zx

Re: Toner Cartridge technician wanted in North East(Newcastle/Durham/Gateshead/North)

Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for the position above.

I am a TESDA licensed computer technician. I was employed in Romeo V. Austria Trading (toner and Ink remanufacturer/distributor),the largest toner and ink remanufacturer in the Philippines, as a toner technician. I was trained not only in re-manufacturing and troubleshooting technical problems about toners and printers but also in costumer service performing preventive maintenance in the field all around in Metro Manila. Our daily routine was re-manufacturing toner 8:30am to 12:00pm and given a costumer service schedule in the afternoon.

I would like to apply my knowledge to any given task which further develop and enhance my skills.
    Willing to be trained in a new environment or work as an OJT.
    Willing to migrate from Philippines.

Thank you.

Sincerely

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/MC%27Nald/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]Hanzel C. Abeles
    1909 f. munoz st. malate, manila, Philippines
    PHONE 09109212932 E-MAIL: Hanz_zx@yahoo.com [IMG]file:///C:/Users/MC%27Nald/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.gif[/IMG]
    Objective
    To apply my knowledge to any given task which will develop and enhance my skills.
    Willing to be trained and adopt in a new environment.

Tertiary: Lyceum of the Philippines University
    Course: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Under Graduate)
    Intramuros, Manila (2006-2007)
    Secondary: Francisco Villaroman Foundation School
    Paco, Manila (2006)
    Elementary: Maningcol Elementary School
    Misamis Occidental (1999)
    Vocational: TESDA Course: Computer Hardware Servicing NC II (2009)
    Personal Information:
    Gender Male
    Age 25
    Date of Birth December 4, 1985
    Place of Birth Misamis Occidental
    Citizenship Filipino
    Civil Status Single
    Religion Catholic
    Height 5’4
    Weight 110 lbs.
    Father’s Name Venancio Abeles
    Occupation Deceased
    Mother’s Name Roselle Abeles
    Occupation Vendor
    Skills:
    Ø Computer literate
    Ø Can work under pressure
    Work experience

Romeo V. Austria Trading (Toner and Ink Remanufacturer/Distributor)
    1997 M. Reyes St., cor. Macabulos St., Bangkal, Makati
    Toner and Ink Technician(HP,Canon,Brother,Samsung,Fuji Xerox,Sharp,Epson)
    (December 4, 2009August 25, 2011)APPLICANT SIGNATURE

bernz

Re: Toner Cartridge technician wanted in North East(Newcastle/Durham/Gateshead/North)

Quote Originally Posted by Paddywaks1967 View Post
    Looking for a toner cartridge technician to help refurbish OEM toner cartridges (HP, Canon, etc) for a new toner company. Long term. Possible partnership. Working on a good long-term contract with a local authority. Very good prospects and potential remuneration.
    hi sir, i just want to ask if you still looking for a toner technician? tnx