- Rep Power
Digital Copier Shop Tech
Impact Networking is seeking an In-House Digital Copier Technician.
Impact Networking is a rapidly growing company with more than 40% growth per year, and 260% growth over a recent 3-year period. At Impact we sell, service, and support different imaging, telecom, and networking equipment. We help a wide range of businesses create, distribute, and manage the documents that are integral to their success. Impact Networking has been recognized by Best Places to Work in Illinois, CRN Fast Growth 100, and many more. Additionally, Impact offers an attractive benefit package and 401 (k) plan, and excellent training programs.
· Experience with Konica Minolta and Kyocera devices
· Previous experience with setting up new devices, preferred.
· Previous experience rebuilding devices, preferred.
· Troubleshooting malfunctions, preferred
· High degree of initiative.
· Exceptionally skilled in organization, attention to detail and effective prioritization of duties.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Must be positive and self-motivated.
IMPACT NETWORKING OFFERS
· Competitive salary.
· Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
· 401(k) plan
· Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
· Employee Referral Bonus Program.
· Ongoing professional development training.
To apply, please send resumes to Erika Lockery: email@example.com
Tags for this Thread