- Rep Power
Las Vegas Service Technician Position (Canon)
Las Vegas based full line Canon dealer is currently looking for a full time field service technician.
We are looking for a detail oriented, dedicated employee that is looking for stable and long-term employment. Qualified candidates must have at least 12 months Canon experience as a field service copier technician.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Canon Field Service Technician.
- Certifications from Canon, HP, A+, Network+, PDI+ are a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Previous track record of stable employment
- Desire to continue this type of work for 5+ years.
- Experience with repetitive, mechanical tasks that require attention todetail.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members
- Displays attitude that reflects caring about the quality and quantity ofwork; co-workers and the company in general.
- Compensation is competitive with current market conditions.
- 100% paid Employee Medical Insurance Premiums
- 100% paid Employee Dental Insurance Premiums
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company Phone, Tablet & Laptop
- Manage an assigned territory in the Las Vegas metropolitan area.
- Manage assigned parts car stock with a high level of accuracy.
- Correct malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts, components asdirected and within established time and quality parameters
- Perform basic network connections including loading print drivers and settingup scan destinations.
- Maintain a 90%+ first call fix rate.
- Perform service calls and maintain a 6 call per day average or greater.
- Communicate with customers to manage expectations on calls when problems werenot corrected and an additional follow-up call is necessary.
- Communicate with customer when running late for a scheduled appointment sothat customers expectations can be managed.
- Seek assistance from experienced technicians, OEM manufactures, vendors, etc.when no resolution is made in troubleshooting within 30 minutes.
- Rep Power
Re: Las Vegas Service Technician Position (Canon)
Good day Defeder9D,
I will be moving to Las Vegas by September 21st. I am a Field Service Tech/ Engineer. I worked on KonicaMinolta, Kyocera and Xerox all col color and Mono. It would very easy for me to cross train on the Cannon products. if you would like to contact me via e-mail it's firstname.lastname@example.org by cell #727-505-4195.
Tags for this Thread