Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica technician needed - reistestown, maryland

Konica technician needed - reistestown, maryland

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN EXPERIENCED KONICA MINOLTA /COPIER TECHNICIAN (YOU SHOULD BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ON PRODUCTION KONICA COPIERS)
    -- COLOR &BLACK AND WHITE.

We are looking for an experienced person to SERVICE our Konica Minolta Branded equipment in our Maryland location. We are a full service Digital Printing and Mail House with multiple Konica Production machines that require weekly service. Flexible hours, nights/weekends if you prefer. Candidate should expect to be able to work between 5-12 hours a week (salary or hourly pay available, plus monthly up-time bonuses.

Redundancy for every MACHINE is in place - so the up-time requirement is high but not critical like some installations.

The qualified applicant shall have a minimum of 2 years copier maintenance and repair experience with the KONICA BIZHUB, along with being a solid background in a practical technical field. Advanced Training and qualifications are a definite plus.

We also offer a wonderful work environment and you will not be alone with this endeavor, support staff is available to assist both technical and IT support.

Fun low-pressure environment. We stock 99% of all parts and supplies for our machines, we have no problem getting parts/and obtaining part/replacement part you may need to keep our machines running. 99% of all work is done at 1 location, just 5 minutes from 695 (outside the beltway). We are a growing company looking for a new member to add to our team.

We run 2 shifts almost every day, so your time here is very flexible, we prefer either AM or Late Afternoon, but we will work with you. Although the hour's required may vary from week to week, but we are offering very competitive compensation for a few hours per week.

As this field is very competitive, we extend to you 100% GUARANTEED Confidentiality and privacy during the hiring process and then after. In some instances, we will allow your interview and work product to serve as references.

We are looking for a long term solution, that will keep our machines up and running. If you are interested, please send you resume, work history and availability.
    If you prefer a fax number, please contact us for more information via email first.

PLEASE CONTACT US VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A EMAIL ADDRESS.

SPRUIELL1968

Re: Konica technician needed - reistestown, maryland

I am interested in speaking with you about your job opening please give me a call at 202 290 8500, my name is roderick spruiell

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SPRUIELL1968 View Post
    I am interested in speaking with you about your job opening please give me a call at 202 290 8500, my name is roderick spruiell
    Wow, a first and last name plus a phone number in an open forum...... let the fun begin.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    Wow, a first and last name plus a phone number in an open forum...... let the fun begin.
    It's probably his boss's.