Hi, I have a number of vacancies for Photocopier Service Engineers located in the UK.

If you are an experienced Photocopier Service Engineer who has completed manufacturer and have experience installing, servicing and repairing photocopiers and mfd's, I want to hear from you. You will need to be a Ricoh, Canon, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Sharp or HP trained Engineer. Duties will include the installation, servicing and repair of devices. Candidates must be able to network devices and be able to carry out firmware/driver upgrades on devices. I have vacancies in:

• Devon
  • Somerset
  • Avon
  • Wiltshire
  • West Midlands
  • East Midlands
  • Manchester
  • Yorkshire
  • North East
  • South East - Kent, Surrey, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire
  • Central London - Walking zones 1-4 and Mobile Photocopier Engineer opportunities
  • Scotland

Salaries vary from £22,000 to £34,000 per annum, and are dependent on skills, experience and location. Packages includes company car, laptop and mobile phone/PDA.

If you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact me on 0208 893 3113 or email your me richard@onlineegroup.com