Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    OnlineeGroup

Wanted: Photocopier Engineers throughout the UK.

Hi everyone.

I work for a company called the Online e Group, we're a UK based recruiter primarily focussing on sales and service recruitment within the Managed Print Services & Document Technology industries.

I'm on the lookout for Service Engineers throughout the United Kingdom. We have opportunities nationwide - for a list of our current advertised vacancies please take a look at our Photocopier Engineer Jobs Section.

Primarily we're really only interested in speaking to engineers who have been trained and have experience in: Xerox, Sharp, Ricoh, Canon, Kyocera, Utax, Konica Minolta and Toshiba branded products, however we do have a number of clients who will always be interested in speaking to engineers that have been trained on other brands.

We are working with a number of different clients who range from large multi-national manufacturers to small-independent dealerships.

Salaries range from £25k to £32k dependent on skills, experience and location.

I also need to mention that all applicants must hold a British/EU passport and have unrestricted rights to work in the UK.

If you are interested in finding out more about our opportunities please email me at: andrew@onlineegroup.com you can also find me on LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/andybroadhurst/

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

Re: Wanted: Photocopier Engineers throughout the UK.

£23k / year for the Merseyside role is a bit of a joke.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

OnlineeGroup

Re: Wanted: Photocopier Engineers throughout the UK.

Hi TonerMunkeh,

Thanks for looking through our vacancies, I take it you are currently looking for opportunities in Merseyside?

Please feel free get in contact with us directly to discuss your needs as we prefer to discuss individual needs and wants in order to find the right opportunity for you.

You can email me directly at andrew@onlineegroup.com or my colleague richard@onlineegroup.com - who is the head of our service recruitment division. You can also call us on 0208 893 3113

The adverts we post onto our website are only our advertised vacancies, as I mentioned, we prefer to discuss the individual needs of our candidates to see if we can help them find the role they are looking for.

Kind Regards.