Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Urgent requirement - Konica Minolta trained Production Print Engineers x4 - UK

Hi,

I am looking to recruit x4 Konica Minolta trained Production Print Engineers based around the following areas -

x2 - Manchester/North West/North Wales
    x1 - London
    x1 - Oxford/Aylesbury/Milton Keynes

I am interested in hearing from candidates who are experienced (2yrs +) Production Print Engineers trained by Konica Minolta on the following machines -

Colour - C6000/C7000/C1060/C1070/C1085/C1100
    Mono - 951/1052/1250

Candidates will be expected to have good networking skills along with knowledge of fiery's and creo.

The salary on offer is up to £30,000 per annum with potential to earn a further £2,000 in bonus. You will be provided with a company car, laptop, mobile phone, tools and pension.

Interviews will take place over the next 2/3 weeks.

To apply - please email an up to date CV to richard@onlineegroup.com for immediate consideration

Re: Urgent requirement - Konica Minolta trained Production Print Engineers x4 - UK

Quote Originally Posted by Online2012 View Post
    Hi,

I am looking to recruit x4 Konica Minolta trained Production Print Engineers based around the following areas -

x2 - Manchester/North West/North Wales
    x1 - London
    x1 - Oxford/Aylesbury/Milton Keynes

I am interested in hearing from candidates who are experienced (2yrs +) Production Print Engineers trained by Konica Minolta on the following machines -

Colour - C6000/C7000/C1060/C1070/C1085/C1100
    Mono - 951/1052/1250

Candidates will be expected to have good networking skills along with knowledge of fiery's and creo.

The salary on offer is up to £30,000 per annum with potential to earn a further £2,000 in bonus. You will be provided with a company car, laptop, mobile phone, tools and pension.

Interviews will take place over the next 2/3 weeks.

To apply - please email an up to date CV to richard@onlineegroup.com for immediate consideration
    Andrew.lewis@massygroup.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk