I have a client looking to recruit an experienced Service Manager to manage their London based service operation. The successful candidate will be required to manage a team of 15+ Service Engineers ensuring the smooth running of a busy and expanding service division.

You will be based from my clients Central London office. I am looking for a candidate with excellent man-management, organisation and communication skills. It would be beneficial if candidates have previous experience managing a London based service team.

This vacancy is working for a market leader within photocopiers and managed print services and the company has been established for many years.

My client is offering a basic salary of £35,000 to £45,000 per annum with potential to earn a further £5,000 in bonus. You will be provided with a company car or car allowance, pension and benefits package.

To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to richard@onlineegroup.com for immediate consideration.

Please note - I can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK unrestricted (without the need for a work permit).