Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Lightbulb What's the best line of printers (used) to sell our customers?

We've been selling mostly nothing but 30ppm and up copiers for almost 30 years. Sometimes our customers want printers.
    For me, they've always seemed like the same work for less money, but what are the best, most reliable, easy-to-service, low-parts-cost printers (or MFP's) out there in the field? ...with good color print quality (or b/w)?

What are the opinions of you, the most knowledgeable copier guys on the Net?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    What's the best line of printers (used) to sell our customers?

Re: What's the best line of printers (used) to sell our customers?

Quote Originally Posted by copierdan500 View Post
    We've been selling mostly nothing but 30ppm and up copiers for almost 30 years. Sometimes our customers want printers.
    For me, they've always seemed like the same work for less money, but what are the best, most reliable, easy-to-service, low-parts-cost printers (or MFP's) out there in the field? ...with good color print quality (or b/w)?

What are the opinions of you, the most knowledgeable copier guys on the Net?
    OMG its THAT question again!!

This is the same very question when presented to best of our techs on this form, they go back memory line 10/20 years, all the experience clouds their judgment and they can't utter a single word of wisdom

Wait i cant see...!!! Huge Cloud of Toner DUST approaching this way !!!!