Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Colour Laser Printer Recommendations

I run a printing business and I have a Xerox DC12 Copier that I want to replace, as I currently pay 12p a colour copy, which is too high.

I have had a very good quotes for other copiers. However, they are a bit out of my budget, so I was thinking of just getting a regular colour laser printer (i.e. with a out a photo copier). I could use the colour laser printer for printing files and keep the copier for photo copier jobs.

The colour laser printer should:
    -Be heavy duty, as I will be putting lots of sheets through it (around 20000 a month)
    -Have cheap re-fillable toners.
    -Be able to do at least A3 size (SR-A3 preferred)
    -Be able to do double sided
    -It would be great if it could do card, but I know that will inflate the price so I am not too bothered.

I've read lots of reviews of colour laser printers, but they are all for office machines that aren't designed for heavy duty.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Colour Laser Printer Recommendations

Re: Colour Laser Printer Recommendations

You all need to look for AAB1. Ask him directly. He will have all the answers you seek.
    And "YES" engilabroni, you'll get a lot of hits when you simply GOOGLE "Laser printers", but I managed to reduce the hits from 22 million down to 11 million by adding the "color" feature that you desire...oh my.......