Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Best Small Inkjet Printer?

What is everyones opinion of the BEST overall small inkjet printer out there that does decent jobs of printing photos?

Take care,

Kelly

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Best Small Inkjet Printer?

Quote Originally Posted by mrfuser View Post
    What is everyones opinion of the BEST overall small inkjet printer out there that does decent jobs of printing photos?
    BEST is a pretty broad term, They are all pretty good at printing photos as long as you run OEM ink onto their OEM paper stock.

just one copy?? 500+ Posts

Ask aab1.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

If I was to assume best meant best quality then I'd say Canon, Epson, and maybe Kodak. Paper is probably going to be the biggest factor on the quality more than anything. You'll want inkjet glossy photo paper.

I personally have really liked how well Epson color devices have done even though they don't seem to be as big as some of the competitors.

I think the best inkjet printers are ones with separate color cartridges and multiple shades of the colors. This usually means the normal colors and then a lighter shade of them in separate ink cartridges. It's supposed to give better flesh tones.

Many commercial printers use wide format printer by Canon or Epson and HP for that matter to print proofs. Some of these machines have 8-10 or more cartridges in them, including white ink and clear ink. But these are way out of the league of a home inkjet printer.