Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Rick Martinez's Avatar

Xerox Phaser 6360 "Ram error"

as the title says, i have a printer on th efield that just says " Ram Error " and so far i have found out that it may be the ram dimm or the main board and i don't want to have to buy parts that i dont need, thats why im posting here after some searching and no luck now im calling on my friends out there if you have como up with an error like this and found a solution and would like to share that would be great.

Thanks to all for looking.

Certifiable technician

Re: Xerox Phaser 6360 "Ram error"

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Martinez View Post
    as the title says, i have a printer on th efield that just says " Ram Error " and so far i have found out that it may be the ram dimm or the main board and i don't want to have to buy parts that i dont need, thats why im posting here after some searching and no luck now im calling on my friends out there if you have como up with an error like this and found a solution and would like to share that would be great.

Thanks to all for looking.
    Fairly self explanatory error, however with Xerox firmware fun, you never know for sure!

Nothing in Eureka on that. I would try a firmware update first (because its free). Phaser 6360 File Download

If that doesnt cut it, It has to be the RAM