Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    carlpicot

Konica bizhub c20 paper jam error message

Hi there

I have recently acquired a Konica Bizhub c 20. It kept reporting a paper feed jam and stopped printing unless you opened the right door. This happened very frequently. Usually the paper was not jammed. The error is now permanent and the printer won't print at all.

There is no paper in the system to jam - it is totally clear. It is very dusty inside and also, when it was printing there were lots of ink marks and blotches on the paper. Earlier Gppgle searches have brought up that there is a sensor flag that gets blocked or jams.

Do you know where this could be located please ?

Also do you know how to stop the blotch marks on the printed paper?

Thanks Carl

carlpicot

Re: Konica bizhub c20 paper jam error message

Quote Originally Posted by carlpicot View Post
    Hi there

I have recently acquired a Konica Bizhub c 20. It kept reporting a paper feed jam and stopped printing unless you opened the right door. This happened very frequently. Usually the paper was not jammed. The error is now permanent and the printer won't print at all.

There is no paper in the system to jam - it is totally clear. It is very dusty inside and also, when it was printing there were lots of ink marks and blotches on the paper. Earlier Gppgle searches have brought up that there is a sensor flag that gets blocked or jams.

Do you know where this could be located please ?

Also do you know how to stop the blotch marks on the printed paper?

Thanks Carl

OK after cleaning it with an air canister it is nor reading 'error fusion jam open right cover' with orange error light and is preventing me from printing again. Opening the right cove does nothing to cure this. there is no paper in the system.

Any clues?
    thanks Carl

carlpicot

Re: Konica bizhub c20 paper jam error message

OK its now telling me that a brand new 'K toner' cartridge is empty!

This printer is possessed!

have you had experience of this before ?

cheers Carl