Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Arjay00

Wanted: color drums for Riso RZ 220

I recently acquired a Riso RZ 220 duplicator that I intend to use in the art studio of a community non-profit. The machine only has a black drum and I'm having a difficult time finding color drums for this machine on the internet. From what I understand, the color drums can be cleaned and converted depending on the ink you intend to use. That being said, I'm in the market for at least one RZ legal color drum for use in our studio. If anyone has information on where to find these drums please let me know!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Wanted: color drums for Riso RZ 220

Re: Wanted: color drums for Riso RZ 220

greetings friend I have a drum blue for sale also I can clean and leave inkless that programes for any color ink you want the cost of serious drum 200 dollars you pay for shipping to NY'll place photos this afternoon

Arjay00

Re: Wanted: color drums for Riso RZ 220

Hello Ven, thanks for replying. I'm interested in your rz 220 drum but I'm curious to as to how much the shipping would cost from Caracas. As a non profit org. it has taken us a long time to find the money for the machine and we may need a little time to raise the funds for your drum. Please post some pictures when you get the chance! Thanks again for reaching out to me, much appreciated