Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    20

    Look for Fiery XP12 Instalation CDs for DC12

    I am look for Fiery XP12 Instalation CDs for Xerox Docucolor 12

    I have software Cds for:

    Fiery X12 and Fiery EX12. If someone have software for Fiery XP12 and need software for X12 or EX12, We can trade in cds, no probs.


  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    XP12

    Hi JimmyB

    I happen to own these cd's
    Do you have splash cd's to trade?

    Kind regards,

    Artphil

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB View Post
    I am look for Fiery XP12 Instalation CDs for Xerox Docucolor 12

    I have software Cds for:

    Fiery X12 and Fiery EX12. If someone have software for Fiery XP12 and need software for X12 or EX12, We can trade in cds, no probs.



  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    20
    Sorry Mate, I dont have for Splash, only for X12, EX12 and Cobra.


  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0
    That's a pity.

    Any other software perhaps for Xerox machines?
    EDOC or PWS?


  5. #5
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    20
    Yes, I have. Let me know what you need?


  6. #6
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    19

    Bought Fiery x12

    I'm here because I'm searching for a CD for the x12. mine hangs forever at 'loading' and I lack the original CD to boot it from. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I just shut it down wrong and now it won't restart.

    If anyone has the cd or knows where I can get one. I'd be grateful.

    Thanks,

    Greg


  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    I have the X12 cd's

    Hi Greg,

    I own these cd's and if you have something to trade i'm willing to exchange with you.

    Kind regards,

    Artphil


    Quote Originally Posted by accuratepress View Post
    I'm here because I'm searching for a CD for the x12. mine hangs forever at 'loading' and I lack the original CD to boot it from. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I just shut it down wrong and now it won't restart.

    If anyone has the cd or knows where I can get one. I'd be grateful.

    Thanks,

    Greg



  8. #8
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    19

    fiery CD

    Thaks Phil. I don't know what I could do for you given the distance.
    I don't know what you might be interested in. I don't have any of the things you listed further up in this thread.
    Anybody know how I can hook my Mac to this doc 12 and skip the fiery altogether?


  9. #9
    SRDIGITAL
    Guest

    Arrow Any improvements or Advance Tech after Fiery EX12

    Hello,
    Is there any technology or improvements in Fiery EX12 for Docucolor Series.
    Any new Desktop made like Creo ? having Pentium 4 CPU.
    Can't we make our own Computer with attaching OLD Printer Cards and I/O Devices to improve the speed of Fiery X2, X12 or EX12, specially for Docucolor 1250.
    John.



  10. #10
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    19

    x12 CDs

    Quote Originally Posted by artphil View Post
    Hi Greg,

    I own these cd's and if you have something to trade i'm willing to exchange with you.

    Kind regards,

    Artphil
    Hi Phil,

    I've put a monitor on this and it looks like it boots into NT ok and i can tell it's version 2.o. It goes through all the hardware checks but just hangs at loading afterwords and no amount of time finished the loading.
    i tried powering down and unplugging for awhile but to no avail.

    What would you want to burn me copies of those CDs and send them to me?

    Thanks,

    Greg


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here