Hi all
If anyone one has a used (but working, or was working when last hooked up) Konica FD-503 that's maybe sitting in a corner collecting dust, looking for a new home and based in the UK, I would be interested to hear from you.

We had our old faithful c6501 backup/overflow machine end it's life at the end of last year and wasn't worth fixing, so we've just picked up a 2011 KM c7000, IC-306 Pro80 controller, PF-602, RU-509, SD-506, FS-521.
However if it is possible to add the FD-503 - mainly for it's punch - into the chain it would be helpful.

TBH I'm not looking to pay top dollar, but I am happy to pay what is fair, the whole machine itself only cost £1k (a bargain rather than because it was a dog...)
Or feel free to tell me it cannot be added to our set-up, I am also assuming I don't have to update the firmware, so again any enlightenment is most welcome - as you can tell I don't have the install manuals to hand.
Just to add, I do know these machines pretty well, been servicing/maintaining our fleet of 4 for some years now, just never installed the various options when new.

Thanks
Mark