Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Wanted: 1970's Copiers - Xerox 3100 series, Mita Copystar 500D or 900D, etc.

Hi everyone,

Looking for any copiers from the 1970s for a television shoot. Specifically hoping for a Xerox 3107 or 3109, but open to just about anything at this point.

Would ideally power on but not a requirement. Looking to rent or buy. Located in Los Angeles but willing to pay for all shipping.

Hoping someone on here can help us find some leads because it's been a tough search.

Thanks!

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Wanted: 1970's Copiers - Xerox 3100 series, Mita Copystar 500D or 900D, etc.

Re: Wanted: 1970's Copiers - Xerox 3100 series, Mita Copystar 500D or 900D, etc.

If you'd have asked me a decade ago I had 6 of them (Mita 900D's). They all had basically the same problems, cracked registration rollers. One of them worked, the others were for parts. I sold the whole lot for $100 including a few rolls of paper getting a little brown at the edges. Are you making T-shirt transfers?

=^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Multibrands Tech 250+ Posts rapidocument's Avatar

Re: Wanted: 1970's Copiers - Xerox 3100 series, Mita Copystar 500D or 900D, etc.

Technician

Good morning...we have a number of units in our "museum" available for rental...if we have a monthly dollar amount of $500, would we be in the mix? I only ask as we will need to inventory our units for your review.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrdog View Post
    Good morning...we have a number of units in our "museum" available for rental...if we have a monthly dollar amount of $500, would we be in the mix? I only ask as we will need to inventory our units for your review.
    That price is definitely doable. Feel free to PM me with more details. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rapidocument View Post
    Yes, we've been chatting with him, but I believe he's a bit hesitant to be shipping his older machines cross country. Thanks for looking into it though!