Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Colorworks 2000

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Colorworks 2000

Colorworks 2000 for sale. Came off a docucolor 6060. Call if interested 714-292-6912

Technician
    Do you have a service manual for it, i have a colorworks2000 and is failing.

pcmandevon
    I have a service manual, but its paper and huge, I can help your if your are having a specific problem. I know this thread is a little old but I thought I would chime in. Thank you, Devon.

Technician
    when i turn on the bokletmaker it does some kind off initial loop, beet twice and the screen remain white. No menus or error codes. I need a way to enter a service menu or something like that to see what is wrong.
    Is possible for you to scan the manual and make a pdf document? i can pay you for that.
    Or if you can find someting to help me i will realy preciate it.

thanks

pcmandevon
    Has this machine ever powered on before? When the machine is first powered on the display should show the software and display version numbers. The next screen would ask if you are running the machine in-line or off-line and would have a button for the service menu. I'll pour through the manual when I get back to the print room, it's a huge book. If I find something that I think will help I'll send it to you. There are some POTs on the back of the machine that adjust display voltages and contrast volume, I'm wondering if that might have anything to do with this. Anyway, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Devon

Technician
    The machine has never power on since i have it. When i power it on the screen remain in the software and display version numbers. It beep twince and stays that way. Also if i open a door in the left side of the finisher and close it, it does some kind of movement. in the right side if i do the same the machine does nothing. So i think it can be something in the right side of the finisher. Any help would be very preciated.
    Is there a way you can scan the manual in a PDF document?

pcmandevon

Colorworks Service Manual

In this case I only have a manual to the 2000, the two machines have different software. The condition you are describing is not referred to at all in the manual. I would venture a guess that the next step might be to reload the software, but I don't have any info on how to do that. I only know about the software reload from talking to the techs at standard finishing. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Devon

Technician

Re: Colorworks Service Manual

is there any whay tht you can copy and send me a copy of the tech manual to an address in miami. I can send you the money using paypal o western union.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Colorworks 2000

For the CW 8000?