Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    iostmol

C450 Bizhub Operations Panel

Hi All,

I've been searching desperately for the touchscreen for the Bizhub c450. I believe the part number is 4037-7807-01. I've searched the forums thoroughly, and the only usable link that I found no longer stocks that part.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Scijohn23's Avatar
    Hi Chris, I think I may have one in my warehouse, when I get in tommorow I will check, is a used panel a problem for you, I would be removing it from a parts machine, but I will test it.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Scijohn23's Avatar
    I do have an opps panel, it is off of a C350, I have tested and it works, let me know what its worth to ya.

thanks

Technician
    Hi,Scijohn23
    I need exactly the same part for my c450.
    If you have another extra touchscreen, please let me know.
    Thanks.

Max

Intercom Copiers

Part Number:4037-7807-01

Hello,

If you still interested in purchasing item number :4037-7807-01, we do provide it and as matter of fact we have one on hand in stock now.
    Please let me known so i can separate it for you, i would also take the advantage to introduce you some important information about our company, in case that you are looking for anyhing else:

We are a Wholesalers with more than 20 years experience in Copiers, Parts and Supplies. We have a large inventory with competitive low prices!
    If you're looking for purchasing any of these items please give us a call before close a deal! We guarantee you that you will be satisfied!
    Our wholesale company specializes in many different types of brands witch some of them are: Konica Minolta, Canon, Riso, Gestener, Kyocera Mita, Sharp, Toshiba, Panasonic, Ricoh, Danka, Pitney Bowes, Savin, & Lanier, these are just some of the brands that our company works with .
    What kind of products or Brands are you interested in?
    If you would like I can give you a non obligation price quotation for your most selling items and/or sending you a price list.
    Bellow you will find Some Information about our company and Products.
    For further company or products information you may contact me at (954)449-9012 or visit our website at:
    www.intercomcopiers.com

ATT:
    Talita Sartori
    Sales Representative
    Intercom Importing and Exporting
    Email: talita@intercomcopiers.com

About Us

Intercom is your best export and wholesale source for the full line of new and refurbished Konica Minolta copiers and printers. We have a very large inventory all warehoused in South Florida. Our refurbished copiers have refinished panels that are painted on site and restored to their original look with new labels and logos. We are currently refurbishing the full line of digital black & white and color copiers. With our experienced Factory Trained Technicians we are able to offer our customers technical support by phone and with our own FTP site which includes all service bulletins, parts manuals and service manuals.

Products

New and Refurbished Equipment

Parts and Supplies

We carry and stock a very large quantity of Minolta and Canon parts and supplies, in both, OEM and Generic. Our experienced sales department can provide you with competitive pricing and the ability to offer alternative solutions to save you money. By having a large inventory of parts and supplies on hand, we assure our customers a quick and efficient manner in filling orders.

Quality Used Copiers and Faxes

Intercom also represents many large leasing companies, liquidating all their end of lease assets. We carry all makes and models of used copiers and faxes that have come to the end of their lease term. This ensures all equipment to have been returned to our warehouse directly from their customer in a complete and working condition.

Export and Wholesale

Specializing in exporting we are able to crate, pack and load all containers on site. We can work with your freight forwarders to assure a complete professional transaction. Since we do not have a retail division we are not keeping any of the equipment for ourselves, everything is for sale.

Talita Sartori
    Sales Representative
    Intercom Importing and Exporting
    (954)-449-9012

Quote Originally Posted by iostmol View Post
    Hi All,

I've been searching desperately for the touchscreen for the Bizhub c450. I believe the part number is 4037-7807-01. I've searched the forums thoroughly, and the only usable link that I found no longer stocks that part.

Thanks in advance!

Chris