Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    joeta

Ricoh eCabinet Desktop 1000

I have a Ricoh eCabinet Desktop 1000 that is still in its original box and never used.
    If interested, make me an offer. I have pictures available of the unit upon request.
    Thank you

Mmtper

Re: Ricoh eCabinet Desktop 1000

Quote Originally Posted by joeta View Post
    I have a Ricoh eCabinet Desktop 1000 that is still in its original box and never used.
    If interested, make me an offer. I have pictures available of the unit upon request.
    Thank you

Hey,
    do you still have the Ecabinet? I am interested.
    Thanks

igoldenberg

Re: Ricoh eCabinet Desktop 1000

I am interested in the Ricoh ecabinet 1000 you had- and hopefully (for me) that you still have for sale If you still have it, I am willing to purchase if for between $500-1000. If you still have it, we should continue this conversation ASAP as I'd like to get this device purchased in the next 24 hours - if possible). In regards to shipping- as long as I received it sometime in the next 2-3 weeks- I'd be okay with its delivery speed. I was considering purchasing two other ecabinets(at other sites)- but neither of them are new. Apparently one of the old ecabinets I am considering for purchase has some work and troubleshooting that needs to be done before it is a working unit, the second used ecabinet, I'm considering, is reported to be functioning normally. For my project it's quite possible I could get all three of these document management machines (i.e. your new ecabinet and the two used units I noted above. Therefore if you still have the ecabinet - you listed on this site for sale - could you contact me.

I am also interested in what version of software you have for the ecabinet machine . Ideally it would have version 3.07 (or higher -- there is a version 4 software release - but I believe it is only compatible with the rack mounted, newer ecabinet 2100.

There should be between 2-5 CDs that came with the ecabinet that contain the software and many but not all of the documents, manuals , service manuals for this device