Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    pcjones
    Faith, my concern with you is that you don't take credit card or PayPal. If I use my credit card or PayPal and you're a scam, then I can get my money back. That's why I'm going with Bizhub.

Thanks for the order PCJones. It should be with you in the next 5 - 7 days
    Any problems just contact me.
    Also have you looked at the software yet?

Technician
    Now i am working about new projects,so i am very busy..
    first
    from Walterj "Hi Faith

Can I have the diagrams for the BHC350 reset tool"

yes ofcourse you can get bhc350 diagram .At the attach there is a diagram of bhc 350, for software you can use SIPROG(PonyProg - Serial device programmer)
    or if you want ,send me your e-mail i can send diagram and software to you.

Dear Pcjones; if you dont trust me, i can send my reseter to you ,you can test it and than you can pay to me....

my work is only about eeproms and making reseter devices

This is good news for all !!

At last the resetter that can do all of the C250 range chips.
    Keep an eye on the website.

Chip-Life IU Resetter and Technical Site provided by Bravenet.com

If I can help with any questions just ask

Regards

Bizhub

Technician
    Hi Bizhub i wasted US$800 on your software that can not reset a DS08 chip ,You should correct your web site as you Qoute DS08 now fully reprogrammable as the authenticatication code has been discovered. The rest of you guys out there be carefull what you pay for!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizhub View Post
    The resetters that we both provide are essentially the same maybe the software is the only difference. The software we provide will also scan, read and store other like chip information so the end users can reset any chip of the same type.
    Am I correct in thinking your device will shut down after a million resets. That 250,000 full IU sets or 125,000 2 brand resets or 62,500 4 brand resets.
    What would be good if you and I put our efforts into decoding the DS08 and DS2341 chips then we both can be happy.

Regards
    Bizhub

PS do you need any c350 nvram?
    Minolta Laser - 13xx / 14xx / 24xx / 25xx / 54xx / 55xx / 7XXX
    Epson - 6200-6200L
    With Our Reseter Device, you can reset oem / original minolta-epson chips. You can reset 1.000.000 times

Technician

Peter

Pcjones Bizhubs resetter does not do what he claims it to do it cannot reset DS08 chips as these chips cannot be restored

I can sell you a resetter for a fraction of the price and my resetter is a fraction of the size to bizhubs brick

By the way the circuit is so simple i fit it in a standard DB9 plug

walterj
    Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    Pcjones Bizhubs resetter does not do what he claims it to do it cannot reset DS08 chips as these chips cannot be restored

I can sell you a resetter for a fraction of the price and my resetter is a fraction of the size to bizhubs brick

By the way the circuit is so simple i fit it in a standard DB9 plug
    Peter I don't understand what you are saying. I have got a resetter from Bizhub and it resets all of our chips including the new ones C353 etc.
    What problems do you have? and is this something that is going to affect me?
    Let me know Walter

Technician
    Walter are you fully resetting DS08 chips ? Partialy reprogramming these chips will not reset image unit ,These chips are same as DS2432 chips which can easily be reset no problem, But authentication code for DS08 chip is not the same as DS2432 chip so these chips cannot be restored in other words the page of chip which is locked into eprom mode cannot be
    reprogrammed. A reset chip should look like this

00 36 4A 0B 0D 27 44 00 01 02 FD 00 00 4B 4F 4E 49
    10 43 41 20 4D 49 4E 4C 54 41 20 20 20 20 20 20 20
    20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
    30 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
    40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00
    50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

As you can see row 20 is all FF FF` used chip reads FE FC FF FF etc
    Bizhub`s resetter can not restore DS08 chip so you can program everything else except for row 20 and row 30 which will not reset IU
    I have tried it !!!
    A DS2432 chip programmed as above sample works perfectly everytime!!!

The facts

Please read the email that I sent you on the 15-10-07 !!

Hi Peter

How can your chip below be in the reset state ? It is still showing data.
    Does the resetter reset your chips for you ? Does the machine go to a empty state after warm up ?

All of the DS2431 and DS08 chips that we kept have been reset and are working in C250's C252's C300's and C352's. I have had no failures with the method and tools that we are using.
    As you can see below the DS08 chip has been cleared but the segments that you are talking about remain. This however has not caused any problems with any of my customers or any of my staff using the equipment.

I quote you Initialising Bizhub is important for the reason that ATDC value can be recorded !, the TCR sensors are from our testing purposes are being reset thus forcing the 'F8' Cycle to begin and once the cycle is complete the unit life indicator goes to the empty state.

We have not had any 'P codes' on any of our equipment, in fact all has gone well except for about a 10%- 20% failure on the black IU's half way through life 2, but we had that on the DS2432 chips too.

If we can help in any way then just ask, we take seriously any complaints or concerns from our customers and aim to find a resolve in a speedy manner.
    -----------------------------------------END OF EMAIL------------------------------------------------------------

And as of today 15-11-07 I still have had no contact from the email that I sent. YOU are the only customer that has reported a problem with the device everyone else that has purchased the device has been more than happy with the product.

After reading your posting I went and reset 12 DS08 chips and fitted them all to our showroom machines. We have had no codes , errors etc and when the warm-up cycle on the machines finished the unit life indicators went back to the empty state, so I am happy to say our resetters reset imaging units.
    And that is what you bought it to do.

Regards

Bizhub

Technician
    Hi bizhub

The bin sample is read from a new unit, i have been using these bin files to reset DS2432 chips for almost a year now
    I dont understand how the bin file can`t be in its reset state ,all the machines look exactly the same except for first two lines
    Your bin files that you sent me with the program look exactly the same bar the first line because of the marketing area

Can please reset a DS08 chip and let me see what it looks like before you put it in a machine.

I have tried your proceedure but machine doesn`t reset ,still asks for image unit

I write exactly the same bin file on a DS2432 chip and resets machine 100% the only difference between the two chips is line 3 being FF FF FF on DS2432 and FE FC FF on DS08 the rest of the data is exactly the same???

Surely the chip data should look exactly the same as a new unit.!!!