Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Technician

Thumbs up MINOLTA Bizhub C250/252/300 Chip resetter

We are producing chipreseters for minolta,epson,hp,samsung,xerox,sharp,develop,olive tti,nashuatec,gestetner,etc
    now i want to explain my minolta reseter device here for other reseter devices you can visit mywebsite:Chip Reseting
    minolta reseter/restorer device;
    you can reset printer series chips and copier series chips

printer series: Pagepro 13xx,14xx,24xx,25xx,54xx,55xx,74xx
    copier series:bizhub c250/252/c300/and others
    olivetti :mf25+ drum and toner chips
    develop inneo250 drum and toner chips
    atthe same time you can reset Epson 6200/6200l printer chips.

with my reseter/restorer device,you can convert a model minolta chip to other model chip.( for example you have minolta pagepro 1300 chip, you can convert this chip to bizhub c250/252 IU chip, or you have epson 6200 chip you can convert to olivetti chip, or you have develop inneo chip you can convert to minolta c300IU chips, what do you want you can make,as you wish. )

Minolta are used new chip technology(ds 2431 and DSQ8 Chips now these chips are impossible for reseting because noone know secret code for locking chip) for The new C451 and C550,etc
    But there is a way for using chips for drums and toners. ))

Copierdave
    How much does it cost in USD $?

Technician

Minolta chip reseter/restorer

only 350usd+delivery
    and 2 years guaranty

Copierdave
    If I buy your resetter, what other (if any) costs are involved? Can I reset as many Koninca Minolta C250, C252, C300, and C352 IU Chips (provided that they are DS2432 chips) as I want with no other cost?
    Do you aslo provide the write files to all of the above models?

Technician
    Dear sir,

only delivery cost you will pay, for binary files i can provide for c250/252 and for printer series, but what is your region code(usa,europa,asia)
    but doesnt matter, because when you read a chip then you will get binary file,you can use this file many times....
    also there is a hint for minolta c451/550

Try this website out Biz NVRam Repair & Technical Site provided by Bravenet.com
    Lifetime warranty
    This resetter does not require any topups, you buy once and that is it !!

Any questions just email bizhub@tesco.net

Technician

Strange words from NVRAM

my job is making card design and eeproms nothing else.
    i made not for only minolta bizhub series olivveti,develop,minolta,epson printer and copier series.

one reseter can reset;
    MINOLTA BIZHUB C250/252/C300 if anyone i can help for making chip for 550/451
    MINOLTA PAGEPRO 13XX,14XX,MAGICOLOR 24XX,54XX,74XX
    EPSON 6200,6200L
    DEVELOP İNNEO+250 SERIES if anyone i can help for making chip for INNEO+550
    OLIVETTI D-COLOR MF 25,D-COLOR MF 25+

SOMEONE wrote in their website "Also we can reset Imaging Unit Chips
    and convert toner chips at a very competative price."

it is very starange words,with my reseter device you can convert chips to other models chips.You have epson 6200 chips ,if you want you can convert epson chip to minolta BHC 250/252 IU CHIP

we have finished new reseter device for sharp color copier MX 2300/MX 2700/MX 3500/MX 3700 series

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTANTIONS

The resetters that we both provide are essentially the same maybe the software is the only difference. The software we provide will also scan, read and store other like chip information so the end users can reset any chip of the same type.
    Am I correct in thinking your device will shut down after a million resets. That 250,000 full IU sets or 125,000 2 brand resets or 62,500 4 brand resets.
    What would be good if you and I put our efforts into decoding the DS08 and DS2341 chips then we both can be happy.

Regards
    Bizhub

PS do you need any c350 nvram?
    Minolta Laser - 13xx / 14xx / 24xx / 25xx / 54xx / 55xx / 7XXX
    Epson - 6200-6200L
    With Our Reseter Device, you can reset oem / original minolta-epson chips. You can reset 1.000.000 times

Technician

Dont Worry Or Cry

BHC350/450 use 93C46 chip (simple EEPROM which
    untilize MicroWire data exchange protocol.) That is very simple for making circut diagram, anyone want i can give it for free.

as i sad my job is only card design and eeproms, now i have many reseter devices for HP CLJ, XEROX COPIER (ANALOG AND DIGITAL SERIES),SHARP(B/W AND COLOR SERIES),SAMSUNG,GESTEDNER,NASHUATEC,CANON CLJ,K.MITA,MINOLTA,EPSON,OLIVETTI,DEVELOP, ...........

Xerox 3428 chips which is cryptomemory chips from atmel, anyone we can reset their chips or i can send...
    Samsung 3050/3051/scx 5330/scx 5530 crypto memory chips,

there are some chip producers like Static Control,future graphics,Oasis, they cant make anycompactible chips for these models.

thanks for your attantions

walterj
    Quote Originally Posted by fatih View Post
    BHC350/450 use 93C46 chip (simple EEPROM which
    untilize MicroWire data exchange protocol.) That is very simple for making circut diagram, anyone want i can give it for free.
    Hi Faith

Can I have the diagrams for the BHC350 reset tool

Thanks

Walter