Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician
    Office Equipment Group

Angry Office Equipment Group

If anyone is looking to buy used copiers from a copier wholesaler i would stay away from Office Equipment Group. I purchased 2 copier from them, they both came in destroyed and one was not the equipment that i purchased. The other one was missing the finisher. They told me that they filed a insurance claim never did. Told me that they would make good on the equipment and refund my money never did. They are very slow to repond to calls or emails. Do yourself a favor and stay away. I tried working with them on the refund, they made promises but lived up to them. It has been a 3 month wasste of time and money!!!!!

Technician
    Office Equipment Group

Re: Office Equipment Group

Rick spoke to our owner early last week and he again said the check is in the mail. No check big surprise. If you want damaged equipment and to give money away this is the guy to call

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPRICE View Post
    Rick spoke to our owner early last week and he again said the check is in the mail. No check big surprise. If you want damaged equipment and to give money away this is the guy to call
    If someone wants to give money away, I'M YOUR MAN!!! Sorry, TPRICE, I hope you won't be mad at me.. just a little joke..
    I don't help end-users. Hate me, give me bad reputation, I don't give a rat's a**. Pay a tehnician to solve your problem! We have to live too! What do you do when something hurts? Do you go to a doctor, or do you search it on google/ forums?

Technician
    Office Equipment Group

Hey No Problem, After dealing with this guy you have to have a sense of humor.